Transport yourself to Paris, the City of Light, with our exclusive French T-Shirt. Featuring Notre Dame Cathedral, Basilica of the Sacred Heart, the Eiffel Tower, L'Arc de Triomphe and the Louvre Museum in artistic sepia tones, it makes a great gift for yourself or someone you love.
Some facts about each French landmark:
- Notre Dame: Completed around 1345, the Notre Dame de Paris, is considered one of the finest examples of French Gothic architecture.
- Basilica: Located on the highest point in the city, it was completed in 1914. The top of the dome is open for visitors, which provides a beautiful panoramic view of Paris.
- Eiffel Tower: Constructed in 1889, the tower stands 986 feet high with about 75 stories.
- L'Arc de Triomphe: Finished in 1835, Napoleon commissioned this monument built to commemorate his military successes. It is 164 feet high and currently the intersection of 12 Parisian avenues.
- Louvre Museum: The most visited art museum in the world, the Musée du Louvre has added buildings since 1535. The Louvre Pyramid, built in 1989, now serves as the main entrance to the museum.