London Photo Youth T-Shirt
See All : Clothing
- Usually ships within 1 business day
- 8.00 Ounces
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- Calculated at Checkout
London, England Youth T-Shirt
Transport yourself to London, England with our exclusive British T-Shirt. Featuring the London Eye, Tower Bridge, Houses of Parliament and Big Ben in artistic blue tones, it makes a great gift for yourself or someone you love.
Some facts about each British landmark:
- London Eye: Once the biggest Ferris Wheel in the world, it is one of the most popular tourist attractions, with an average of 3.5 million people a year. It stands at 443 feet tall.
- Tower Bridge: Completed in 1894, this popular bridge features 2 towers measuring at 213 feet high and a central span of 200 feet.
- Houses of Parliament: One of the largest Parliaments in the world, it contains nearly 1,200 rooms, 100 staircases and over 2 miles of corridors. Westminster Hall is the oldest part of Parliament with its walls dating from 1097.
- Big Ben: When a fire in 1834 destroyed most of Parliament, a clock was added to the new design, and it started keeping time in 1859. Each of the clock dials is 23 feet in diameter, the numerals are two feet high and the hands are 14 feet and 9 feet, respectively.